- CSD: Commercial Security Doors (SBD / Secured By Design).
- DSD: Detention Security Hollow Metal Doors. Grades 1,2,3 & 4, high to medium security doors (graded according to HMMA 863-98).
- DSW: Detention Hollow Metal Vision Systems. Grades 1,2,3 & 4, high to medium security windows (graded according to HMMA 863-98).
In addition to pre-engineered door models, custom designed doors are available for ANY application. Extensive work has been done in this regard for government projects, chemical and pharmaceutical plants, as well as oil, gas and petrochemical projects.
CSD-COMMERCIAL SECURITY DOORS
CSD-Series range of security door sets offer high levels of protection against vandalism, casual and opportunist thieves in medium/low risk situations. Robust door constructions combine with high security hardware options to form an effective barrier against intrusion.
DSD-DETENTION SECURITY HOLLOW METAL DOORS (Bullet Resistant When Required)
DSD-Series doors are part of our High Security production line. Designed & manufactured according to HMMA-863 (98 & 04), and ASTM F1450-05 (Standard Test Methods for Hollow Metal Swinging Door Assemblies for Detention and Correctional Facilities), this series covers the whole line of doors specially designed for Detention Centers and Prisons, all tested and certified by Intertek-Warnock Hersey-USA . Above Series includes:
- Detention Inmate Cell Doors with all possible options as food pass, speaker grill, vision panel, and preparation details of all types of detention hardware.
- Security Grilled Doors, swinging or sliding, manually or automatically operated.
- Security Garage Doors.
According to the security grade, the steel facings thickness varies between 1.5 mm for commercial security doors, 2.0 mm for grade 3 & 4 Detention Doors and 2.5 mm for grade 1 & 2 Detention Doors.
- Spaces between stiffeners are insulated with fiberglass to the full height of the door.
- Standard infill nominal density 24 Kg/m3.
- Thermal Conductance (50 mm): U = 0.123 Btu/hr.ft.ºF. (ASTM C177).
- Thermal Resistance: R-Factor = 8.11 hr.ft2. ºF/Btu. (ASTM C518-63T).
- Combustibility: None / IMO Resolution-ASTM E 136-82, BS 476 part 4, ISO R1182.
- Formed of heavy gauge steel face sheets constructed around a custom engineered steel rib core with interior construction as required to protect against specified security levels.
- Factory applied epoxy prime base coat.
- All other construction details, as skin & frame sheet thickness, reinforcement details, and frame anchoring details, depends on the security grading required and thus solely on HMMA-863 (98 & 04), and ASTM F1450 recommendations.
DSW-DETENTION SECURITY WINDOWS
DSW-Series windows are part of our High Security line. Designed and manufactured according to HMMA-863.Tested and certified in accordance with ASTM F 1592-05 (Standard Test Methods For Detention Hollow Metal Vision Systems) at Intertek-Warnek Hersey-USA.
Available in grades 1 & 2. Tested for side light with door frame and a borrowed light with four glazing panes. Window frames are made of 2 mm thick steel sheets and glazing stops of 3 mm thick steel angles.